Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter Break

Am I boring?
I've been wondering this for a little bit. It seems that many friends can't hang out during break with me. I dunno. Maybe they think that since I don't drink I'm boring? I dunno. I have been able to hang out with some people, but others seem busy when I ask them if they want to hang out, even if I say I'm up to whatever. I dunno.

On a lighter side, the Winter Warm Up went great!!! We had 300+ people show up at Pioneer Square Mall and sing Let It Snow and Jingle Bells, and I was on TV!!!! That was pretty cool.

I also just finished my letter to Yuka's parents thanking them for letting me stay. I've waited so long cause I wanted it to be good, and all in Japanese. Thankfully Yuka was able to help me too :) Japanese is hard!!!!

I'm really looking forward to Christmas!! I don't have much money, but I'm gonna make something for my friends... ^_^

That's about it for now!!!

Left 4 Dead is fun :P

No comments:

Post a Comment