Monday, February 1, 2010

Lots of stuff

Okay, so Generation Unleashed was AMAZING!!! The music was so much fun, lots of people, and I really got encouraged by the speaker!!! I almost didn't go cause I was really bummed that my friends couldn't go, but I'm glad I did! And then church on Sunday was really good, and I felt great.

Classes are going by. I'll be happy when they are done, but I'm hanging in there.

I'm still trying to stop thinking about a girl. It really sucks, cause she's in my dreams a lot. Like more often then not. I'm trying not to think of her in a romantic way and just be friends, but my stupid emotions keep kicking back in. It's really dumb.... Maybe it's cause a lot of my friends have left and I don't ever see the others that are still here or something. I dunno...

I'm just thankful to God for His love and that he's always there for me. Really, if I didn't have God, I'd be a sad, lonely drunk sittin in a bar trying to get the next girl to walk in to sleep with me. Thank God I'm not that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment