Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crazy week

I know I should post more often ha ha

So I usually only post when something bad happens to vent, and you never get to read the good stuff!!!

I really feel blessed this week. I've been able to hear from a lot of friends over seas, and it's really nice to catch up. It really makes me think about my friendships and how blessed I am ^_^

Lately I've been feeling that I really want a girlfriend right now, but I know I'm really busy and unless we both went to PSU, it'd be pretty hard. But I know I need to be patient, and God will show the right girl at the right time :) I don't want to screw up what God has planned for me for my own desires. I love my future wife so much, I don't want to just be with anyone cause I really want it right now. I want to save as much as I can for her!!!

This week has also had A LOT of work. I didn't get as much done as I hoped I would tonight, so it looks like tomorrow night will be a long one as well. I could stay up later tonight, but I have class at 1015 tomorrow, as opposed to 2pm on thursday, and the paper is due online thursday morning, so I can stay up later tomorrow.

That's basically it. Lots of work, I feel really blessed. It's good to have friends that support each other ^_^

One of these days I want to write two poems on here: one that I wrote in high school for a class that I'm actually pretty proud of, and another deep one. Don't ask me what about, I dunno yet ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment