Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Japan Night!

Japan Night was totally awesome!!! I was surprised how well everyone did!!! The Taiko performance was absolutely amazing, and the Aikido was pretty cool too. I loved the dances as well, very amazing and fun!

I got put on line control. So many people!!! Hundreds of people going around the ballroom, down to the first floor on the stairs, and all the way outside!! Crazy!!!! I really had a good time though.

Even as the show was going on, I was a guard at the door checking tickets and stamps. I still had a ton of fun tho cause I got to see the show for the most part. And it was cool working with Jenny.

Great job to everyone!!!

On a side note, Pastor Frank gave a statistic that 5 times more guys go into a marriage with credit card debt than women. I think I know why. Cause the guy always buys on dates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment